I have no idea what t slots are for until I bought an L-Shaped desk for our home office. The hubs was out when the package arrived and because I could no longer wait, I decided to assemble the desk by myself. I think it took me two hours to figure out everything. There were like a gazillion nuts and bolts inside the package and a couple of t slots which were used to connect the desks together. And just so you know, there weren't t slots in the manual so I was little lost on how and where to use it. Good thing the hubs arrived just when I'm about to connect the two desks. He showed me how it's done and voila, the L-Shaped came to life! ;)
Saturday, December 15, 2012
Not satisfied with your local brewery? Well, why not make your own beer? There are tons of beer brewing supplies available in the market these days. But if you want top quality at the best price, there's only one place to get it - at homebrewit.com! Their beer kits come with instructional DVDs and best of all it ships for FREE. So if you want to try your hands on homebrewing, go visit homebrewit.com.
Friday, December 07, 2012
My cousin is getting married this April in Hawaii. As a gift, I volunteered to make their wedding invitation. I already made a sample layout for the invites as well as the thank you cards but since the wedding is still a few months away, I might have to make some changes to make the bride truly happy and satisfied with my work. But when it comes to printing, I already have my vendor. The online envelope printing and the invitation cards will be taken cared of by Printing America.
Saturday, October 13, 2012
Yey I'm back in the game! Join us HERE! ;)
1) Do you believe there's only one person (and there ain't no other) for you? Or do you think we can truly love several partners over the course of our lives? I don't know... but one thing I'm sure of right now is that I married the one person that's meant for me.
2) Do you have this, or any other, Christina song on your iPod/mp3 player? I have some of her songs on my player - Genie in the Bottle, Reflection, and I Turn To You.
3) Christina Aguilera won a Grammy for her performance of this song. What do you deserve an award for? And who would you thank in your acceptance speech? I think I would win the best procrastinator award and there's no else to thank but myself. LOL!
4) Christina Aguilera has her own brand of perfume. Do you have a fragrance or scent you regularly wear? I use Happy by Clinique
5) Do you have any allergies? Yup, I do. I get sick around negative people.
My friend David is an avid coin collector. He took after his dad who is also very passionate in collecting rare and old coins. When his father died, he inherited all of his dad's collection including a kennedy half dollar which was minted in 1964. He also owns some rare gold coins which he hides in his safe. But I think the most interesting coin in his collection are those pirate coins he got from one of his trips. They are still clustered together and according to him it's more valuable that way.
Monday, September 10, 2012
Aside from being a bad scrapper, I'm also good at being a bad blogger. As you can see, it's been ages since I last updated this blog. Well, not really ages, but 12 days to be exact. I just backdated the previous post to make it look like I've been posting on time. Hehe! But at least I'm not bad at securing my son's future. Four years ago, me and my husband, got ourselves a life insurance. That way, if something happens to us, we can still provide for our son.
Anyway, if you're looking into getting insured, you can try equote life term insurance. That's the easiest and fastest way to get a quote of the best life insurance around.